SevenJet is a growing Part 135 charter and aircraft management company founded over 20 years ago that operates an expanding fleet of aircraft serving C-Level Executives, High Net Worth Individuals, Professional Athletes, and Celebrities. It also offers Jet Cards and Aircraft Ownership programs. The company is backed by C&L Aviation Group, a leading aircraft services provider with locations worldwide. Working together in a dynamic environment, our team members enjoy the opportunity to leverage each other’s talents and skills while enhancing their careers.
SevenJet is expanding its charter sales team to include a dedicated Charter Brokerage Executive for off-fleet sales. We are looking for a sales professional who is highly motivated, relationship-driven and has a proven track record. In return, SevenJet offers a competitive salary and commission to match the candidate’s qualifications and ability to grow sales. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, and 401K.
SevenJet has executive offices near Morristown, NJ and Tampa, FL. A remote position will be considered for the right candidate.
- Consistently meet sales targets and objectives
- Maintain high call volume and quickly produce accurate charter quotes
- Respond promptly to all sales inquiries
- Follow up with all quotes and secure charter bookings
- Develop positive relationships with all customers and industry contacts
- Work with all departments to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and timely customer database management
- Minimum 5 years of experience working for a Part 135 aircraft charter operator
- High motivation for selling and a drive to exceed “plan”
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with C-level decision makers
- Excellent prospecting, negotiation and customer service skills
- Strong ethics, honesty, integrity and team player attitude
- Professional phone demeanor, friendly and outgoing personality
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Solid computer skills and proficient in MS Office software
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing written material
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Reliable, responsible and dependable
This is a Full-Time Position and includes the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, 401K
Parsippany, New Jersey
St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.